Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is   Gina at skinnytaste.com (I have yet to try any of her recipes..but they all look amazing..and bonus..healthy!    .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   The awesome husband I have.  I still feel like I scored big time everyday..and people often remind me what a gem I have   .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    brooke and lauren going through old pictures..and their commentary..  .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is   Leifsdottir Lotta Flat..target has the knock-off for little girls..not in my size..so I'll keep the originals on my list..hint hint..Christmas?

5.  I am excited about   my sister and brother in law coming in town for Thanksgiving..Seriously..I can not wait..3+ months is tooooo long.

6.  If I were a color I would be     coral.  It's a warm color.  It makes me think of warm places..and amazing J.Crew clothes .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    snuggling up with my husband in my cozy blanket and watching one of our favorite movies or TV shows  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...