Friday, November 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.   Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of    a rough morning! I am definitely willing to pay $20 more not to fight the crazies and get sleep   .

2.   If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for   golf clubs for my husband..oh wait..check! We already hunted and found! :)       .

3.  The best thing I ate yesterday was    the salad or key lime pie    .

4. Something I've been learning lately is    to try and be flexible.  My husband is so good at going with the flow and not stirring up any trouble.  It's worth assessing a situation and realizing what maybe seems like an important battle to pick really isn't   .

5.  I cannot start my day without    breakfast and as of lately, DEFENDER.  Seriously..on days I skip I see a total dip in my energy  .

6.  My nighttime attire consists of    leggings and a hoodless sweatshirt .

7.  I am looking forward to    the Christmas season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...