Friday, November 4, 2011

Get Thankful/Fill in the Blank Friday



Nov 4


D: I'm thankful for family who helps us succeed in life.
C: I'm thankful for morning prayers with my husband to start off our days.





Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   My favorite thing about this week is     going to be 5 pm today!    .

2.   Colder weather makes me   cold..maybe a little bummed..feel like i deserve hot coco..want to cozy up with my sherpa blanket...but I do love my fall/winter clothes    .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    hanging out with D, baking as many treats as possible, having hot chocolate with my breakfast on the weekends  .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    ballet flats.    .

5.  My personality type is    I am mostly an extrovert...sort of laid back..like to be happy..like to be around people .

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     online shopping. I am trying so hard not to even look..but it's hard when they send me so many e-mails  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    navy blue/white/green  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...