Friday, December 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday: LOVE


 
 
1.   Love is     what makes life enjoyable. There are so many levels of love.  The love you have for your plus one, your family, friends, co-workers, etc is all different but still meaningful. I believe that the reason it is natural to love is because it is what God embedded in us and Jesus Christ taught us.

2.   Being in love feels like   every single emotion.  Sometimes love is giddy and fun..sometimes love is so comfortable..sometimes it is so passionately upset..but each emotion is great to know and experience      .

3.  My favorite quote about love is    Love more.

4. The most important thing in a relationship is    caring more about taking care of your plus one then yourself   .

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is   someone with sketchy character.

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is    by spending time doing little things - like watching football games with my man or making him his favorite dinner. It's all the little things that add up into big things  .

7.  I love    David James Christison  .

Happy weekend! We can't wait for the party we get to go to tonight!
XO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...