1. The holiday season is a time for me to focus on husband, family, friends, and reminiscing on my time living in Jerusalem and what the true meaning of Christmas is. .
2. Snow makes me excited during December and every time after it freshly falls (for about 10 min) .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is hot chocolate and waffles in the morning, soup at lunch, and some hot baked pasta at night .
4. Winter is the best time for cozying up in front of the fire place with a warm beverage and cozy socks and avoiding the commercial chaos at the malls .
5. I can hardly wait for watching my favorite Christmas movies with my cute husband. Every year we've known each other we watch Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, and Family Stone (Brit's tradition)..while eating popcorn from my air popper machine (my new fav kitchen gadget).. ALSO I love reading Christmas books..like the cute picture books..favorites include: the 3 trees, nutcracker, and all Jan Bret books.
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them! I love holiday shopping and creating for the people I love and letting them know how much they mean to me .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10. I am a Christmas person. My house has been decorated since the day after Thanksgiving and I love this time of year because I feel like we get to step into fantasy land for a month. .
Hope you have a great first December weekend!
Any fun plans?
Any fun plans?