Friday, December 23, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday



1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is     obviously by "singing loud for all to hear" :)   .

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is   the perspective it gives me on life.  What is most important is giving to others, trying to do service for those in need, spending time with friends and family, and wishing people a happy holiday in simple ways      .

3.  The holiday season is a time for   loving those around you a little more than normal focusing on WHY we do that..because we are trying to live like Christ.  I love thinking of Him and all He did for us this season    .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    candy. cookies. mint m&ms. mexican food. chocolate caramel pretzels. english toffee. (thank heavens for January)

5.  I will be spending Christmas    with my family and my in-laws. We will be spending time in Salt Lake and Midway..we are arranging around the highlight of this Christmas--_SKYPING WITH ELDER TODD!!!   .

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)   give. I love gift giving and finding the perfect gift for each person I'm giving to...but I do love getting surprises and things that have been on my wish list.  

7.  I'm dreaming of a    WHITE     Christmas. Utah has not been blessed with a good storm yet..please come for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...