Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday




1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     Jerusalem   .

2.    Thailand    is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     listening to music and playing games on my phone.      .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     an iPhone    ,    a book   and     comfy clothes   

5.  My favorite travel companion is   Dave Christison.

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    Being at a market place in Cairo, Egypt and having it get bombed later that day..lucky miss  .

7.  The best  food I've ever tried while traveling is    The chicken tostadas and the pico in Costa Rica  .

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    On a coast--east coast or west..or Phoenix  .


9.  I have been to   20 
states in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...