Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I LOVE LOVE.

Dear David,


Happy Valentine's Day.  I think saying "I'm crazy in love with you" would be an understatement.  


I've been crazy about you since the minute I laid my eyes on you.. (even if it took me months to fess up to it)


Marrying you was the best decision I ever made.  I love being your permanent girlfriend. 


Thank you for all you do for us.  You're such a hard worker..landing the GS internship AND job, working on a new cd that is amazing (I love when you practice the new tracks as we are going to sleep), finishing school, helping deep clean our house, are so kind to everyone you meet, and most importantly you make sure that I am happy.




Remember the other day when you told me that you snatched me from being a Todd and changed me to a  Christison? Well..I liked that you made me yours!


Love,


Catherine Elizabeth Christison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...