Tuesday, February 7, 2012

this week's challenge







My cute brother..in the missionary mode he is..gave me a challenge this week.


"Share the Book of Mormon with a stranger."


I know that for the most part..the only people who are reading are my family..but just on the off chance a stranger visits our blog sometime..I wanted to complete this challenge from my brother.


We belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Dave and I were both born into families that were active members of the church..for that, we feel very grateful.  We were both raised by parents who stressed the importance of attending church every week, following the counsel given to us by church leaders, and daily scripture study


We believe it is the keystone to our religion.  


We are grateful for it. It teaches us, gives us answers to questions we have, and guidance for our lives.


We try to study it every day. We are not perfect..but we try. We believe it was written for our generation and preserved to help guide us through this chaotic world.


For an amazing talk on the Book of Mormon please read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...