Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3 Sleeps at Home

Left last Saturday for Dallas. Was supposed to come home Monday night and have 4 sleeps at home before leaving to Chicago. Flight got cancelled due to tornado warnings. 
Left Tuesday. Worked at J. Crew til late at night. Came home and got to spend a few minutes with my sicky sick husband before he had to go to sleep.
At work with piles and piles and piles to do. Trying to get caught up. Leaving Friday at 7:07 am for Chicago..
....did I make a big mistake getting tickets to the midnight showing of Hunger Games? I can sleep on the plane..right?


I may be having some absence for a little bit. Maybe not. Maybe I'll share pictures of what bridal week in Chicago is like..we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...