Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.  One of my strengths is   my ability to make dinners and baked goods that my husband loves   .

2.   One of my weaknesses is   my lack of sleep emotional breakdowns    .

3.  People always compliment me on     what a great husband I have (and it's true)   .

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me    playing "Draw Something" (user name: catechristison) or Instagramming...or pinning things on Pinterest .

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  my bed - but only if I'm snuggled up in it  .

6. Something new that I tried recently was    Chicago deep dish pizza...it was amazing.

7.  This weekend I would like to   celebrate my husbands birthday weekend, be spiritually uplifted (general conf), spend time relaxing, spend quality time with our family/friends and enjoy my first weekend home in a while.  .




XOX

2 comments:

  1. If only I had an iPhone... I'd totally be instagramming too!
    I am so excited for conference this weekend! I've been needing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post :) Thanks for sharing! I also like to make baked goods, that I ocassionaly impress the husband with haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...