- Is it awful that the first thing that came to mind today was that a lot of my friends have spring break right now and are cruising the Mexican Riviera..and I am so bummed I am not there? Instead..Dave is at GS working on reports and I will be at my desk working and getting ready for the upcoming weekend at Dallas Bridal Market.
- My mint skinnies came in the mail on Saturday. I tried them on immediately..and almost was ready to plan an outing so I could wear them. I saved them for today.
- my Grandparents started their mission last week..The LDS Church's ambassadors to the UN. I had never even heard of that calling/mission until they received it. We can't wait to visit. Their address is 2 Lincoln Sq. (I'm trying to plan our 1 year anniversary to visit NYC and stay with them in their posh location!)
- I'm really really really doing a good job on my fashion fast. I haven't purchased anything since I made the decision to save my dollars.
- J.Crew is moving from Gateway to City Creek starting this week. I have a shift this week @ City Creek and next week..I can't wait to see this beautiful new addition to the SLC downtown scene
- Dave's birthday is getting closer..and I'm getting more and more excited to celebrate. 25 is no small thing, a quarter of a century!
- I'm so happy that we have been given some warm temps..Please, no more snow!
Happy Monday..I'm going to try and soak up every night this week..because this weekend I will be missing my husband and working 12 hour days..