1. I look forward to May because, it means summer is SO close! I can almost taste the tuna melt at the country club. .
2. The last time I was sunburned was this past April when we went down to Vegas. I forgot to put sunscreen on my forehead and it crisped so badly! Luckily..it faded in a couple days .
3. The worst part about summer is that we aren't students anymore. (okay, i know i'm sort of retired, but I'm looking for the right job). I wish Dave and I could be carefree and go on a zillion trips and go to the pool every day .
4. What are the best summer activities? BBQs, pool, boating, hiking, biking, late nights spent sitting outside, & so much more .
5. Something I do to keep healthy in the summer is to try and eat all the delicious fruit that is in season, work out outside, and just make fun activities active ones. .
6. A special place I like to go in the summer is the beach .