Friday, May 11, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday







1.  I look forward to May because,    it means summer is SO close! I can almost taste the tuna melt at the country club.   .

2.   The last time I was sunburned was   this past April when we went down to Vegas. I forgot to put sunscreen on my forehead and it crisped so badly! Luckily..it faded in a couple days    .

3.  The worst part about summer is     that we aren't students anymore.  (okay, i know i'm sort of retired, but I'm looking for the right job). I wish Dave and I could be carefree and go on a zillion trips and go to the pool every day  .

4. What are the best summer activities?   BBQs, pool, boating, hiking, biking, late nights spent sitting outside, & so much more .

5. Something I do to keep healthy in the summer is    to try and eat all the delicious fruit that is in season, work out outside, and just make fun activities active ones.  .

6. A special place I like to go in the summer is    the beach  .


1 comment:

  1. i love summer BBQs. they really are one of the greatest things about summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...