Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the blank friday


1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,   the relationship I have with each member of my family.  It is unique with each person, but so amazing. I love them!    .

2.      Today.   is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     going on trips with Dave and my family/friends. Tied between Costa Rica, San Diego, Sun Valley, RC cruises  .

4.  True friends are   the ones where no topic is off-limits and you can always pick up where you left off even if there's a time lapse between visits  .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       spending time with my family and friends and just laughing until it hurts .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is     at the CC pool. With a DC. And a tuna melt.  .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   frozen yogurt, french toast, or maybe that delish donut in the pic above!  .

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about true friends. I love getting together with someone I haven't seen in forever and there isn't any awkwardness. That donut looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm that donut is making me hungry! and i love your true friends FIB. found your blog via the wiegands :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...