- Spent New Years Weekend at Sun Valley with some of our favorite people.
- Dave spent a lot of time volunteering for Mitt.
- We started the month with a very fun Superbowl party.
- Dave started his first grown up job at Goldman Sachs.
- We went to a Mitt event to see him speak at Little America.
- We went to Las Vegas with Jim & Kris for Olivia Papa's baby blessing.
- I got my 3rd wisdom teeth pulled out.
- I went on what I knew to be my very last business trips with Maggie Sottero. (I had interviewed for a job that I thought I was going to take)
- Dave turned 25!
- We joined the Todd family spring break in Las Vegas for some shopping, sunshine, and good company! (Dave & BT snuck in a golf game with Aaron Papa which was definitely a highlight)
- I decided NOT to take the job and still leave MS and give myself some time off to decide what I wanted my next move to be.
- Jen graduated from LAW SCHOOL!
- Ruthie was the key note speaker at BYU Women's Conf and did an incredible job.
- We hit our one year mark, and celebrated with a trip to NYC.
- Wedding season in SLC began.
- I turned 23, and was enjoying the "temporarily retired" lifestyle.
- We spent 4th of July with BT at the CC pool and 4th of July buffet that night.
- Dave headed to NYC for 2 weeks for Goldman Sachs training.
- I went to San Clemente with my family while Dave was in NYC.
- Dave completed his first 100 mile bike race & crushed it.
- We tried to spend as much free time outside as possible.
- I started interviewing for jobs and trying to find one that felt right.
- Dave continued to work super hard at GS. (He usually hits 40 hours on Wednesday.)
- Dave, Aaron, and Eric ride LOTOJA. Dave rode leg 2-finish. Hello, crazy impressive husband.
- I found the job that seemed like a great fit..new field..great office..great job..great people..extremely great flexibility and work culture. Took the job & decided to start after our "fall break" trip.
- Pearsons come in to town for Jen's birthday & conference weekend to see John's family too.
- October 2: John gave Jen a pair of baby shoes and a few seconds later it hit us that he was SERIOUS and we were adding a new little baby to our family! YAY!
- We went to San Clemente for a few days and then met up with Brookie & Jake in L.A. for the rest of the week. We went to every mall. Every Madewell. & Every J.Crew.
- I start working again.
- We have our annual "Spooky Dinner," that did not disappoint!
- We voted on Nov. 6 and we still don't really want to talk about that sad sad sad night.
- Had the BEST Thanksgiving in NYC with the Jones Bones! #LYJB
- The last week of the month, we got to "play house" and babysit one of the cutest families we know.
- Christmas Season!
- Highlights from Christmas:
- Talking to Elder Todd
- Finding out Baby Pearson is a BOY!
- Having the Youngs here with us!
- all of our wonderful gifts
- Jen's baby shower.
- New Years Eve celebrations with our family and the Youngs.
- Christmas Dinner & bowling with Christisons.