Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is  
  knowing that I get 2 weekends with my Husband in a row.
.traveling for work really makes me appreciate what I've got waiting for me at home.

2.    When I wake up in the middle of the night because I'm cold makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like   my husband    because,    he is every superlative to me..except for girly ones.

4.    toggle   is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be    L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes .

6.  I'm happy that    I finally get a Saturday off and my church talk for Sunday is 99% written.


7.  I would never     go scuba diving. I know it sounds cool in theory..but when you are however deep underwater and something goes wrong..you are in some serious trouble..

1 comment:

  1. with ya on the scuba thing. even snorkeling scares me a little. i feel claustrophobic.

    congrats dc!! you earned that one for sure :) is the job in slc?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...