1. You should always take time to let your mind wander. It's the time for creative juices to flow and your best ideas to be born.
2. A no work, sunshine day make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for Oct-Dec..3 amazing holidays and hopefully a trip with Dave over his last fall break :) .
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is .
6. If I could, I would have my dream job (which i'm not sure what that would be) and work 4 days a week for 5 hours a day and still make a good salary .
7. I rather like getting cozy in my favorite blanket at night to watch tv or snuggle into bed .
I am SO glad the weekend starts tonight post work! Looking forward to going out with my husband and doing something fun. I'm thinking Main Street may be calling our names before Park City really starts to cool down. I hope everyone else is planning something fun to do with awesome people. Three cheers for the weekend..who doesn't love this feeling?