Friday, September 9, 2011

LOTOJA

Last year Dave and I went with the Papas on the LOTOJA adventure.  Aaron was racing, and we went up as the support crew.  Aaron is a ninja rider and his he kills everyone else on climbing.  This race is so fun to go to..it inspires you to want to bike.

LOTOJA 2010
This year, Aaron is at it again.  Dave was so excited to go be support again.  


I'll be in Dallas for the 2012 Bridal Market, so I can't make it..even though I wish I could be there to make PB&Js on the road for the next stop! Luckily, our spring 2012 collections for both Maggie Sottero and Sottero and Midgley are incredible..so I will be having fun helping put on the runway shows.

Good luck Aaron! We think you are the best biker around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...