Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Hope everyone has wonderful plans this weekend!
1.   A nervous habit I have is     picking my nail polish off  .

2.   Something that makes me sad is   when I hear about people who have affairs..celebrities or regular people      .

3.  Today I am thankful for    a good night sleep.  I normally am the best sleeper you will find, but the day after roll-out I am a hot mess    .

4. My favorite room in my house is    my bedroom.  We have the most cozy/spacious bed and I love to lay on it and listen/watch my husband play guitar   .

5.  I can't stand    inconsiderate drivers. Seriously...there are some really crappy drivers out there  .

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    add it to our Christmas budget. Maybe make our stockings super amazing .

7.  The last person I hung out with was    David and Adam.  We were watching the Broncos game before the boys went to play basketball  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...