Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

1.My most favorite "little thing" is     laying in bed extra long on Saturday mornings, when I'm awake, but can just lay there, knowing I don't have to go anywhere.  Bonus points if I get to listen to the rain.   .

2.   I'd give anything to   be in Jerusalem for Christmas      .

3.  I can't believe    how amazing Christmas books are.  I read old favorites and new books each year and they are still so good. (3 trees is my favorite..)    .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    finishing our holiday cards    .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    go outside. It's so cold and gross!  .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   "If I could give one Christmas gift to someone in need it would be:

7.  My favorite candle scent is    a fresh and clean scent  .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...