1.My most favorite "little thing" is laying in bed extra long on Saturday mornings, when I'm awake, but can just lay there, knowing I don't have to go anywhere. Bonus points if I get to listen to the rain. .
2. I'd give anything to be in Jerusalem for Christmas .
3. I can't believe how amazing Christmas books are. I read old favorites and new books each year and they are still so good. (3 trees is my favorite..) .
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is finishing our holiday cards .
5. The last thing I want to do today is go outside. It's so cold and gross! .
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: "If I could give one Christmas gift to someone in need it would be:
7. My favorite candle scent is a fresh and clean scent .