Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   New Years is     a great time to reflect on the year you have had and think about what you want to do to make the next year a little bit better  .

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be   to deep clean our apt more often      .

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   make my bed every day (didn't happen    .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was    to do better in school? I guess it paid off..    .

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve    with my husband at a classy sweater party. Can't wait.  .

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    for a happy 2012  .

7.  2012 is going to be    fabulous.  I knew 2011 was about to bring a ton of change into my life..getting engaged..planning a wedding/marriage..married..Bud leaving on a mission..graduation..first full time job..Dave finding a job..Pearsons moving..etc..but I don't have any big things planned for 2012 so cheers to not knowing what the future brings! .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...