1. New Years is a great time to reflect on the year you have had and think about what you want to do to make the next year a little bit better .
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to deep clean our apt more often .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to make my bed every day (didn't happen .
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was to do better in school? I guess it paid off.. .
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with my husband at a classy sweater party. Can't wait. .
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be for a happy 2012 .
7. 2012 is going to be fabulous. I knew 2011 was about to bring a ton of change into my life..getting engaged..planning a wedding/marriage..married..Bud leaving on a mission..graduation..first full time job..Dave finding a job..Pearsons moving..etc..but I don't have any big things planned for 2012 so cheers to not knowing what the future brings! .