Friday, May 4, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

1.  My bedtime routine includes, brushing my teeth. Washing my face. Prayers with my husband. And depending on how tired dave is either cuddling and talking or secretly watching netflix under the covers while he sleeps. The end     .

2.    I am super happy lately. It's really great     .

3.   I can't stand enchiladas and family stle Italian because the sauce and cheese gags me.

4.  My idea of relaxation would be a day at the beach with my man followed by yogurt land  .

5.  If I had an extra $50, I would take Davey for Rodizio.

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is you get to have more friends then you would make normally.. Its fun to expand circles!

7.   A recipe I've been dying to try is  hmmm...anything on my pin boards  .

Hope you have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...