Monday, May 7, 2012

very exciting news!

For a while I've had this idea of having a collaboration blog. It came to me when I was blow drying my hair one day, to be honest.


I bounced the idea off my friend one day at work..and she loved it. I kept bouncing ideas off of her and she was so onboard and helped me bring it to life. 


 I'm so excited to be collaborating with 5 other darling ladies..so excited to see what they have to share. 


Come visit us. www.wardrobesimetandliked.com. Come be inspired and inspire us.

XOX

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea, can't wait to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun cate! and any blog that has a logo with a birkin bag....i'm in!! can't wait to see what you guys do with it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! All signed up and ready to follow. I really need your fashion help and advice! So proud of you and love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all signed up too. Proud of you and your fellow collaborators Cate. Cheers to you...and here's to a great kickoff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that idea, I tried that with a buddy, but buddy slacked out. So smart of you to have several collaborators~ you guys all have great taste! Can't wait to see what you wear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...