Friday, August 24, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.  My favorite thing to do on Friday is     to stay up late with my husband.  I can never keep him up past 11 during the week, so staying up late for no reason is such a treat   .

2.   This Friday I am    deep cleaning-think baseboards, bathroom, and al that fun stuff.  Later i think we'll either go out somewhere or hang out with our pals    .


3.  The best thing about a weekend is    that we have lots of free time, usually eat really great food/treats, and get to relax  .


4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling     a little excited, a little sad. I always look forward to summer, but i love fall clothes the most .


5. The best thing I did this summer was  read the book of mormon. it was a goal and i'm so glad i did it .

6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is  the clothes, the colors, the weather, the food...I love it all. Fall is my favorite season  .

7.  If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose   probably right when the colors change during fall   .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...