Friday, August 31, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday





1.  Over this labor day weekend I will be     soaking up the last weekend of summer   .

2.  With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are   let's #BelieveInAmerica... I think that Romney/Ryan are the best thing that could happen  .

3.  Today    Dave is probably getting off early from work. I think that deserves a party.
4. The best thing I've cooked recently was    shrimp tacos with peach-mango salsa.


5. The last thing I bought was  a gift for a wedding shower.  

6. The best movie I saw this summer was  Mmm I think probably The Dark Knight Rises .


7.  The best book I read this summer was   Uuuuhhhh...can i say Harry Potter for the 500th time  .

1 comment:

  1. hp is always the best choice. Wish we could come hit the cc pool for the last hurrah of summer with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...