FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY. backtoschool
1. My favorite grade in school was probably sixth grade. I had a fun teacher and got to go on sweet field trips .
2. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Potter because, she was just so passionate about the kids she was teaching, and made you feel like you were here best friend. She even invited us to come for food on Halloween .
3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Bachelor's of arts in Advertising, emphasis: Advertising .
4. School lunches for me were usually homemade by me or "forgot my lunch" and called my mom for a happy meal.
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be at least enough to buy a (NICE) house. I look at people in HS and am so glad i've grown out of that fun 4 year stage.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: Some new clothes, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Backpacks, new shoes .
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We'll be up at LOTOJA! Good luck David!