Fill in the Blank Friday
1. Right now i see possibly the most spectacular garden view out of my bedroom window. The coleus is a vivid maroon. The leaves are turning yellow and I just could stare out the window for hours .
2. The best song i've had on repeat this week is a tie between this and this. There is nothing better than finding songs your forgot about in your iTunes library .
3. I'm really excited that we finally framed the most spectacular picture of the Western Wall from up in the Jewish Quarters. I get chills thinking about Garrett sitting up on top of a ledge and capturing this image. I will always have such a love for this city. I feel like i learned so much here and strengthened my own personal foundation for life.
4. Something that has inspired me lately is: I've always noticed the saying on the brazilian flag, which translates to "order & progress." I googled where it came from and it originally is from Auguste Comte's motto of positivism."L'amour pour principe et l'ordre pour base; le progres pour but" which translated is, "love as a principle and order as the basis; progress as the goal." isn't that an inspiring way to build your life? love, order, progress .
5. My most anticipated item in my closet to wear for fall is a fresh pair of the archive boots from Madewell. I got them last year and have been saving them for fall. they smell amazing .
6. The best weekend includes quality time spent with the people you care about the most and at least one movie .