1. Nothing says fall like crisp air when you're outside and seeing the gorgeous colors on the mountains...and boots!
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is going to Thriller and Spooky Dinner with the Fam .
3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin chocolate chip anything..and hot cider or chocolate .
4. Fall makes me think of the start of the holidays because the next three months are always packed full of fun holiday events .
5. Autumn free form word association, go! crunchy leaves, cool crisp air, sunshine, changing colors .
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is pixie pants, button up, cardigan, and loafers .
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving. I love having a two day break to spend with my family! Not really a fan of the food though..(okay except for homemade Phyllis rolls).. OH did we mention all the amazing Thanksgiving episodes of FRIENDS?