Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday


1.  The love of my life is   My boyfriend/husband Davidgee .

2.   Falling in love is   the best experience. It's amazing finding someone who makes you feel different than you have ever felt before.  It's the best finding someone who not only makes you feel giddy and excited, but brings out the best parts of you  .

3.  Marriage is   really awesome.  It's like having a sleepover with your BF every night.

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was  3+ years! .

5. The key to a good relationship is  thinking of the other person before yourself..if they are happy..you're going to be happy .

6. I feel loved when   someone does something nice and selfless and makes me feel important to them  .

7.  My favorite quote about love is   "the best thing in life is to hold on to eachother." -Audrey Hepburn .

Hope you have a fabulous weekend..we're headed off to meet Olivia Marie Papa tomorrow..can't wait to hold our sweet niece.

xo
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...